Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review of "Kyland"

Review of "Kyland"
By Mia Sheridan

I don't even know where to start...  I am not exactly sure what it is about Mia's Sheridan's books, but every one I read gives me this certain feeling right from the start.  I feel so connected to the characters and the pictures she paints with her words are incredible.  It's like I know these people and I am empathetic for them and the struggles they endure. This was another amazing book from Mia! I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to read this book and share my opinion of it.  The characters were so real and humble.  Kyland and Tenleigh had nothing to offer one another, yet they were completely drawn to each other.  This was the story of a little old mining town and two young adults who resided there.  Two people who were dealt poor cards in life and had done the best they could to overcome the loss and poverty that they had been subjected to. Both suffering separately with their own haunting pasts and possibly just as grim futures.  It was a touching, and at times somewhat devastating tale of true selflessness.  This story will help you to remember that possessions do not define you, and that the relationships that you develop help shape you into the person you are meant to be.  "Kyland" was a great reminder of the fact that sometimes Love IS enough!  

***** 5 STARS *****

No comments:

Post a Comment