Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review of Hemy (Walk of Shame #2)
by Victoria Ashley


I must say, Hemy was just about as hot as Slade! Even though this story is filled with sex, I still loved the romance. Who can resist a guy who will do anything when it comes to his one true love? I can't wait to see what Victoria has in store for us with Cale's story!

**** 4 Stars ****

Overview


My name is Hemy and I am a heartbreaker. I have hurt the one person that means the most to me in life; the only woman I've ever loved. I got her where I wanted her, then ripped her heart out. Since then, I've spent countless nights having dirty, meaningless sex, only leaving them wanting and begging for more. Some may even call me the devil; soulless. They look and judge, but there is one thing they don't know. I want more than this life of stripping and sleeping around; the never ending party. I want love and everything that comes with it. The problem is, I only want it with her.
Onyx. She refuses to be mine again. She wants to see me suffer the way I made her. But, I will stop at nothing to make her mine again. The pain only drives me harder; feeding my fury, and giving me a reason to live... her.

No comments:

Post a Comment