Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review of "Archer's Voice"

I am starting this blog off with one of my favorites!   I will post my reviews first and then a slight overview of each story.  Here goes my first review...



Archer's Voice
by Mia Sheridan

I absolutely adored this book!  Archer and Bree were so easy to love.  Mia Sheridan has done a great job of making the reader feel like they are a part of this story.  Archer's Voice is the Ultimate Underdog Conquest!  Not only was this my favorite stand alone novel, but it is one of the best books I have read so far!  Thank you Mia for sharing this heartwarming tale!

***** 5 STARS *****



Overview

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom.  It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice.  It is the story of suffering, fate, and the trans-formative power of love!


Available for purchase (at time of posting):  Barnes & Noble (Nook) - $3.99
                                                                       Amazon (Kindle Edition) - $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment