Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review of "Obligation" by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Review of "Obligation"
By Aurora Rose Reynolds

Well then!  I wasn't sure about this one in the beginning... It started off really confusing for me.  But the further I got into it the more attached I became to the story line.  I ended up really liking this book.  Kai was a stranger to Myla.  She was unaware that he was watching over her to keep her safe,   until the day came that he rescued her.  They were in a situation where they had to be together to keep her out of harms way.  As they spent more and more time together they realized that they had an undeniable connection.  It was fun to watch their relationship transform into something real and touching.  This one will keep you on your toes!


**** 4 Stars ****

No comments:

Post a Comment