Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Zac & Evie Drawn to Fight

Review of "Zac & Evie (Drawn to Fight)"
By Lilliana Anderson

This book had me hooked from the very first page!  I was so into it!  It has been a long time since I read The Drawn Series, so it took me a bit to remember all that happened with that story, but as this book played out I remembered more and more.  Even though it's a spin off of another book it can still be read as a stand alone.  I loved how Evie's character was so much like both of her parents (their story was told in Drawn and Drawn 2 Redemption).  She is strong-willed, and loves with all she's got, and she hasn't had it easy.  It was the perfect personality match up for Zac.  He needed someone to be strong for him and help him through all of the trials he was dealing with, and she needed to be loved for who she was and not her reputation.  They were a perfect fit!  I really just couldn't read this book fast enough!  It was full of pain, emotional and physical, and really demonstrated of the healing power of love!  Thanks Lilliana Anderson!  You never let me down!!!

***** 5 Stars *****

No comments:

Post a Comment